Bethany Lutheran of Cushing
25430 Bison Road Cushing MN 56443
This block speaks to the message that Bethany has proclaimed for 120 years “We are here to share the Good News of Jesus Christ and to reach out in love to all people”.
The idea of Bethany was first organized by the Cushing Ladies Aid in October 1899. The original church in Cushing on Bear Road was built in 1908-09 on land purchased for seven dollars! The current church, on Bison Road, was built in 2008 and continues to be known as the “little church” with the big heart!